This was probably our best Christmas ever (every year is), and here’s some of the reasons why:
1. Jesus’ birthday is a fabulous thing to celebrate!
2. Jessica makes really good truffles
3. Getting up at 2:30am Christmas morning…
4. Playing pool on a new table at Jessica’s folks house
5. Playing fun games and hanging out with Seth’s family in Alabama for a late Christmas
6. Seth got to see his old high-school-Bible-study-guys over hot wings
7. We got to take 7 Jr. high guys out in the woods and talk about worship for a few days… we also made a big mess with socks full of flour and pickles…
Those are a few of the things that made Christmas great this year. There’s actually a lot more, but seven is a good number to stop at. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too, and that 2007 is a great year for you!
Leave a Reply