Still Waiting

We asked a lot of questions today about what the risks are for our various options, and it sounds like the doctors are right (go figure) and although none of the options are very risky, the safest option right now for mom and baby is to wait a bit longer and see if we can go naturally. Everyone is doing fine. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement!

2 Comments

  1. That might be the most precious picture I've ever seen! I love yall and can't wait for baby David to get here! I'm praying for you!!!

  2. I have to agree, I love that picture! So sweet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*